Friday, March 15, 2013

Prayers Sent

Hubby & I are so lucky to have so many friends and family sending prayers and happy thoughts our way.  He unexpectedly got "the call" a few weeks ago, and we rushed to Salt Lake City for his kidney transplant.  We were out of town for weeks and are now driving back & forth to SLC for checkups on his new organ.  He's doing well so far.  As thrilled as we are for him, we're also thinking of a very sad family somewhere whose relative gave the gift of life.  We're so thankful.



This card features stamps from my favorite designer, Kim Hughes @ Paper Smooches.  Her style is so fun & whimsical, but it can also be used with softer patterns for more somber projects.  The soft patterned paper is from Memory Box.

I'm especially glad to have met a new stamping friend in the SLC area.  I grabbed a few of my supplies on the way out the door, and I even got to stamp with her one day while we were there.  She was so nice and even spent time with me at the hospital while hubby was in surgery.  I'm sure we'll be friends for life.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: