Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Cupcake Congratulations!!

Grace C. said...

What fabulous blog candy!! I just LOVE cupcakes!!:)


Big round of applause for Grace C.! Please leave your e-mail address in a comment for me so we can get in contact. Way to go!


In other news, Creative Cuts and More has extended their design team call through Monday, July 6th. They carry all sorts of wonderful papers and dies. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in getting your foot in the door designing. International applicants are accepted, too!


Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulation to happy winner!!!

Cristina said...

Congratulations, Grace!
It's a sweet prize!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel so lucky that I won! My email address is gracemconrad@yahoo.com

Thanks again for the fab candy!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Congrats, Grace!

BTW - I'm hosting a give away on my blog for an EZ View Desktop. It's awesome for anyone crafty! Come check it out! http://queenoftheclan.blogspot.com/2009/06/summer-time-give-away-ez-view-desktop.html

Marisa Garcia said...

Congrats, Grace!

Til said...

Congrats Grace!!! Your one lucky Cupcake!!! hehe

Michelle ~ said...

Grace, congratulations!! you'll have to share what you make with your goodies. Kimmy ... girl, I miss you soooooooooooo much!!!!