Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Rare Layout for NSD

Yep, I'm 99% cardmaker and proud of it! I've made a few occasional layouts and I especially like how this one turned out.

Supplies:
Paper: Mellow PP (BasicGrey); Olive Cardstock
Paint/Ink: Angel Wings Shimmerz (Shimmering Products); Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink (ClearSnap)
Accessories: Photo Anchors (Stemma); Olive Ribbon (Making Memories); Tag Die (QuicKutz); Black Glaze Pen (Sakura)


You can see here how easy it is to dress up a page using a little Shimmerz to highlight. I chose to highlight the ribbon used on the tag and the trees on the patterned paper. (I also highlighted my sister's wedding ring on the photograph, but I just couldn't get a good pic of it for this post.)

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Jann said...

Hey Kimmie,
Great layout hon. I'm thinking you need to do these more often!
Smiles from the miles,
Jann

Raquel said...

Just wondering if Shimmerz was going to be announcing the winners for that drawing and asking for their info.

Raquel

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Danielle Wycough! I love your layout and how you shimmered the ribbon!!

Steph Zerbe said...

ohwee. Love the close ups.
I need to get some of this.
Thanks for sharing.
CUTE STUFF HERE!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Great photos. Fabulous layout!