Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Fun News!

There's fun news on several fronts:

* Kim Hughes has FOUR adorable new stamp sets out. My favorite of the four is Ocean Friends, but all are must-haves! (Who am I kidding? All of her sets are must-haves!) Her next sets come out the first Thursday in March, and my calendar is already marked.

*I won a fun drawing from Making Memories! I can't wait to play with their new jars! I've just cleaned out my stamping stash (which included my stamp room, living room, dining room, garage, and dad's house!), and I definitely have the need for a few more storage solutions.

* The Re:Use Market in Boise has announced its January Open House! They'll be open on Friday, Jan 23rd from 2 to 5 and then on Saturday, Jan 24th from noon to 3. Be sure to bring a bag!

Hope you're having a great day!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Squirrel & Button said...

Yea Kim! That is so awesome that you won those jars. I love the ones I bought from work. I have all my buttons/flowers/brads by color now. So much easier to find then searching through 3 different containers that had all the colors mixed! :-)

Jann said...

Hey Kimmers.....
Soooooo glad that you are back in "blog land" darlink....hope the New Year has treated you fine my dear.....
Huggers for the mugger,
Jann

Anonymous said...

I have been to that re-use place. It totally sucked! Just a bunch of CRAP and in my opinion a total waste of my gas.