Thursday, May 08, 2008

No Card Today, Either

I stamped yesterday at Lila's and had planned to finish up a couple of cards today to share with you, but no dice. Why? I left my entire binder of Cornish Heritage Farms stamps at Lila's! (Do you think they're safe!?) I did get to play with her new Kim Hughes Tiled Scallops Backgrounder. It was heavenly. I also stamped a couple of paint chips with the Grunged Flower daisy. They turned out great!

Some quick sale news:
- Purple Onion Designs is having a spring cleaning overstock sale. Seven full pages of stamps. Hers are all very nice quality red rubber un-mounted. Stamps in the sale include alphabets, definitions, and sentiments. 50% off and more. Reasonable shipping.
- Hope Stamps Eternal is liquidating inventory. Big savings here, too.

Also, if you're local to the Boise area:
- The Re:Use Market in the Linen District will be open this weekend. Check their Web site for directions and hours. All sorts of goodies are free for the taking, from wallpaper books to tile samples and everything in between. Bring a bag.
- Need to Bead on Vista is having a trunk show & sale this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Inside the store, everything is 20% off -- and the trunk show vendors have great deals, too. Some of the strands of funky-shaped pearls were marked $9 and were on sale for only $2. Bargain!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Michelle ~ said...

dear girlfriend ... I can't wait to see ... show & tell soon!! oh and BTW, are you "teaching" a class from what you learned on the coast anytime soon? I could arrange an event for you ... I've left you VM's ... I know you are busy and when you are NOT busy you are busy creating!!

Jann said...

Hey Kimmie,
Glad to know that your return was a safe one. I LOVE the new SEI...its so cute! Catch me up via email soon darlink. I have missed you oodles and gobs!
Huggers from the "village"...LOL
Janner