Saturday, March 01, 2008

New Card & New Releases!

Get ready for three terrific new releases from Verve Visual! First up is Easter Elegance, complete with an ornate swirly cross and decorated Easter eggs. Then there is Anniversary Birds, with two adorable modern birdies with great sentiments. And last is Thankful Blossoms, featuring flowers, a butterfly, and six sentiments in wonderful fonts. Love them all! The best part? Saving nine bucks when purchasing them all together in the Spring Launch Pack.

My card today features the beautifully unique cross from the Easter Elegance set. I just love it! This card frames the stamped cross with a big, bold cut-out using a die-cut card from Creative Cuts & More. I wish the photo showed this a little bit better, but you may be able to see that the largest swirl in each quarter of the cross look like it's lighter in color. It's actually a very fine application of micro glitter atop the stamped image.

Supply List:
Stamps: Easter Elegance (Verve Visual)
Paper: Sparkleberry Delight & Grape Delight (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Wisteria ColorBox Chalk Ink (ClearSnap)
Accessories: A7 Cross Window Card Die & Nameplate #07 Die (Creative Cuts & More); Bright Jewels (Doodlebug Design);
Twinkle Micro Fine Glitter (The Stamp Doctor)

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Michelle ~ said...

Kim, I love the card! your designs are wonderful. you know you could mail your dear friend locally a lovely card!! have a great day.
michelle

Michelle ~ said...

hope you don't mind me posting again! I put your website on my blog and I forgot to ask if that was okay with you. How are you? We should go for coffee soon. I got a 40% coupon from you know where.

Michelle ~ said...

I am sooooooooooooo excited for you about today with you know what!! is that cryptic enough? And, I'll help in anyway ... cheering you on, commenting on colors, providing soda, water and nourishment!! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to tell you thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciated it. Also, that Easter card is lovely. I was just shopping for them, yesterday, at the supermarket. Not as nice as yours. Thanks for the idea.

Karrie Baker said...

Oh, I love that nameplate die! So pretty!! :)

Okay, so what is Michelle talking about? Spill the beans!! LOLOL

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I love that you did this card. I think it is so beautiful. And the stamp fits so perfectly! Thanks for sharing.

Dusty

Michelle ~ said...

glad to enable ... oh my oh my! Michele Hamilton says hello!! and I do believe we should plan a road trip back!! I found some lovely things I've never seen before. I didn't find the desktop place. But, it's on my to do's next visit. Have a great day.