Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kristine!

My sister, Kristine, had a birthday recently. I spent time stamping with my good friends Lila and Julee not long ago, and actually completed a card while I was there! (I'm most comfortable stamping at home. While I enjoy stamping anywhere at anytime, I somehow don't remember to bring with me just the right embellishment/tool/etc. and so I very rarely complete a project on the road.)

As I was photographing this card and practicing with various settings on my new camera, I got a visit from Dusty. This is not the first photo session he has interrupted, and I'm sure this isn't the last.

Supply List:

- Emmybella from Stamping Bella
- Swirly stamp from the Fresh Decor set by Danelle Johnson for Art Warehouse by Limited Edition
- Black StazOn Ink
- White, Pixie Pink, Green Galore and Pink Passion cardstock from Stampin' Up!
- Happy Birthday stamp (retired) from Stampin' Up!
- Salsa Celebration Paperz (Birthday Party) from Junkitz
- Prismacolor Pencils, blended with Gamsol and paper stumps
- Flowers from Prima Marketing
- Bling from Heidi Swapp

I received the adorable Bella image from a member of the Wish-RAK group on Splitcoaststampers (SCS). What a wonderful and generous group of ladies! I'll admit to joining the group initially to save money. Certainly it would be cheaper to let others 'loan' me their stamps by stamping images for me, right? Of course, once I see most of these images, I fall head-over-heels and have to purchase them ASAP. *sigh*

Happy stamping!

No comments: